Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
The project involves building and executing our inbound strategy by creating high quality content that will attract, engage and delight our clients.
What else you should know:
- We’re part of CodiLime’s growth team, which consists of about 15 high-level managers, marketers and business developers
- We look for new clients from around the world, with a focus on the United States, Western Europe, Israel and Japan
- We target both market leaders and disruptive startups
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Building and executing a plan for paid social media campaigns and paid ads which will aim at providing high-quality leads
- Proactively searching for new ideas to promote CodiLime’s offering within target audiences
- Setting up campaigns, monitoring daily performance, data analysis, and performance optimization
- Identifying opportunities for expansion and scaling
- A/B testing
Do we have a match?
As a Ads Specialist you must meet the following criteria:
- Experience in an IT company or at agency working with IT companies and/or B2B marketing
- Experience working on and executing a B2B paid ads and social media campaigns
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads
- Advanced analytics skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (at least C1 level)
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work