Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 200+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver.
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
We are looking for an open-minded person who will be responsible for delivering the client’s requirements and supporting the development team. The project involves networking solutions in specific products which are offered to some of the biggest IT companies in the world.
You will join a team of experts who are truly game-changers and have completed numerous networking projects, cloud or infrastructure automation and monitoring. As a team member you will work closely with software engineers, network engineers and product owners.
Things to know:
- The development team consists of front-end and back-end developers, network engineers and QA engineers who cooperate closely with the product owner
- We use KANBAN or SCRUM methodology
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing new networking solutions
- Automating deployments and day-to-day operations
- Troubleshooting existing solutions and proposing improvements to existing systems
- Discussing new features with product owners and potential customers
Do we have a match?
As a DevOps Engineer you must meet the following criteria:
- Very good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of virtualization, especially KVM, Libvirt or VMware ESXi (vSphere, vCenter)
- Good knowledge of at least one script language (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Knowledge of automation and CI/CD tools (e.g. Ansible, Jenkins, GitLab CI, Circle CI)
- Knowledge of Computer Network protocols (Ethernet, TCP, DHCP/DDNS, SSH, FTP)
- Experience with Hardware Accelerators (e.g. SR-IOV, DPDK)
- Good communication skills, English on min. B2+ level
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on