Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 200+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
We are working with the latest cutting-edge technologies used in the world of modern SDNs. After joining our team, you will have a chance to integrate the newest hardware solutions with open and proprietary SDN systems, enabling new features and improving their performance to a level not achievable by many other companies.
What else you should know:
- The team consists of developers, QA automation and DevOps engineers
- This is a pure Research and Development project with a small amount of maintenance work (in the release we are working on)
- We use Scrum/Agile methodology
- The client is based in the US
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Work in agile methodology and collaborate with the team
- Participate in technical discussions
- Develop needed functionality pieces under supervision of senior team members
- Deliver unit tests for your code
- Fix bugs efficiently and effectively
Do we have a match?
As a Junior Software Engineer you must meet most of the following criteria:
- Good C programming language knowledge
- Experience in working and programming under Linux
- Good communication skills, English (B2 level),
- Willingness to learn in new technologies in networking area
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Experience in working with GIT or other version control systems
- Knowledge of computer networks (Ethernet/TCP/IP, DNS, ISO model, etc.)
- Participation in any open source project
- Python programming language
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on