Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 350+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
As a Business Development Specialist you will join our Growth team who work closely together to create new business opportunities and acquire new clients.
What else you should know:
- The team consists of about 10 high-level managers, marketers and business developers
- We look for new clients from around the world, with the focus on the United States, Canada, Western Europe and Israel
- We target both market leaders and disruptive startups
As a part of the Growth team, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying potential clients and decision makers within the client/brand organisation
- Sourcing brand new leads, using allocated leads and updating the CRM database
- Arranging meetings / calls for the Sales team
- Working closely with our sales and marketing leadership to ensure the quality of the pipeline and success of campaigns
As we work with clients in various time zones you may be required to take part in calls outside regular business hours.
Do we have a match?
As a Business Development Specialist you must meet the following criteria:
- min. 6 months of experience in a similar position or in sales and customer service
- Experience in generating leads
- Be proactive and have a target-oriented attitude
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (min. B2 level)
- Excellent communication skills
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Experience in the IT industry (especially software engineering and computer networking area)
More reasons to join us
- Possibility of development towards Business Development Manager
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- Working with clients based in USA, Canada, Western Europe and Israel