Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 200+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
As an Account Manager you will join our Growth team who work closely together to create new business opportunities.
What else you should know:
- The team consists of about 15 high-level managers, marketers and business developers.
- We are looking for new clients from around the world, with the main focus on the United States, Western Europe, Israel and Japan.
- We are targeting both market leaders and disruptive startups.
As a part of the Growth team, you will be responsible for:
- Actively developing and acquiring projects with current CodiLime clients
- Building and nurturing relationships with current clients
- Taking care of and supervising the continuity of contracts with customers
- Actively collaborating with the engineering department on new ideas for developing the portfolio of services and projects
- As we work with clients in various time zones you may be required to take part in calls outside regular business hours or to travel abroad (when needed)
Do we have a match?
As an Account Manager you must meet the following criteria:
- Min 1 year of experience in a similar position in the IT industry
- Ability to build strong client relationships to maintain existing business and develop new opportunities
- Curiosity in searching for solutions and a can-do attitude
- Excellent knowledge of English (C1 level)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on