Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 250+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
Act to deliver
Disrupt to grow.
Team up to win.
The project and the team
Our client is a Stealth Startup, SaaS platform for creating/managing MLOps pipelines used for validating given hypotheses and steering base application flows in a feedback loop. The product aims at enriching the base application's functionality for customers from different industries. Therefore, apart from the core functionality, the tool also assumes integrations with third-party tools and APIs. Our project is supposed to handle large amounts of information and act instantaneously on their base, so big data handling is our bread and butter.
What else you should know:
- The team consists of less than 15 people including an architect, project manager, ML developers, and multi-tech and multi-language engineers familiar with numerous APIs, data structuring and processing techniques, who present output in multiple ways depending on the business need
- We use SCRUM/ Agile methodology
- The client is based in the US
We work on multiple interesting projects at the time, so it may happen that we’ll invite you to the interview for another project, if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on