Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 250+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
We are looking for experienced C / C++ Software Engineers willing to learn Rust, to join our clients R&D teams, and build an application and network services orchestration framework. The project involves extending a platform which enables network observability and hybrid cloud monitoring.The whole team consists of aProduct Manager, back-end, front-end and QA engineers.
Other things to know:
- The team is made up of front-end software developers who cooperate closely with the backend team
- We use SCRUM methodology
- The clients are based in the US
We work on multiple interesting projects at a time, so we may invite you to an interview for another project, if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new functionalities using an Agile approach
- Taking part in technical design discussions
- Delivering automatic tests for your code
- Validating the solution with the client (demo)
- Fixing discovered bugs efficiently and effectively
- Supporting teammates
Do we have match?
As a Software Engineer you must possess the following criteria:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Good knowledge of C / C++ language
- Some experience or willingness to learn Rust
- Good knowledge of Git and Linux
- Good communication skills, English (B2 level), ability to confront technical solutions with the team and the customer’s technical representatives, to validate the solution with the client
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate:
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes
- Knowledge of GCP, AWS
- Basic understanding of virtualization technologies with anemphasis on Kubernetes, Docker
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on