Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 250+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
Our client is a large consulting company, building an SaaS platform to support M&A (Merger and Acquisition) processes by generating reports (such as company overviews, employee sentiment, customer reviews on products and customer surveys) on companies and their competitors. At the moment, the platform is being vastly extended and integrated with the customer’s other subsystems.
What else you should know:
- The team consists of DevOps Engineers working on top of Azure cloud (and sometimes AWS); automating infrastructure using Terraform
- We use SCRUM/Agile methodology
- Our tech stack for the project includes: Azure/AWS infra, Kafka/SQS, relational and non-relational databases, application logic written in Java (application logic) and Python (data pipelines and transformations)
- The client is based in the EU/US
We work on multiple interesting projects at a time, so we may invite you to an interview for another project, if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the deployment, set-up, and initial configuration of software products
- Deploying code to Azure cloud environments using scripts and automation frameworks
- Working with internal and external engineering teams on automating deployments, CI/CD pipelines, release management, monitoring, and continuous improvement initiatives
- Creating cloud services using Terraform scripts and GitHub Actions
- Setup authentication/SSO with Okta using pre-configured workflows
- Creating the underlying Tableau Server Site and associated user groups
- Working with our DevOps team to ensure best practices and standards are followed. This will be related to infrastructure/hosting, data security, user access management, permissions, monitoring, patching, and logging/auditing
- Keeping internal operations playbooks, knowledge base information, and automation scripts up-to-date
Do we have a match?
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you must meet the following knowledge/experience criteria:
- Cloud concepts and technologies with Azure and AWS providers
- Cloud-native services (e.g., RDS, S3, Lambda) from major providers (e.g., AWS, Azure)
- Identity management platforms (e.g., Okta, Azure Active Directory)
- Scripting and automation (e.g., Terraform, Python, APIs)
- System, log, and availability monitoring (e.g., DataDog, Splunk, Azure Monitor, Azure Advisor, Azure Network Watcher, Azure Service Health, Azure Resource Health)
- Security tooling (e.g., Rapid7, Snyk, SonarQube, Azure Security Center, Azure Firewall)
- Knowledge of business Intelligence and Analytics platforms (e.g., Tableau Server, Alteryx Server)
- Good communication skills, English (B2 level), ability to discuss technical solutions with the team and the customer’s technical representatives to validate the solution with the client
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on