Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
At CodiLime, we understand that to create impactful software and boost tech-driven businesses globally, we need top-notch engineers and thinkers on board, but we also need our future clients to be able to find us. That’s why we execute our digital marketing strategy by creating high quality, SEO-optimized content that will attract, engage and delight our clients.
What else you should know:
- We’re part of CodiLime’s growth team, which consists of about 15 high-level managers, marketers and business developers
- We look for new clients from around the world, with a focus on the United States, Western Europe, Israel and Japan
- We target both market leaders and disruptive startups
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Creating content for our website, blog and communication channels
- Cooperation with the team to optimize content for SEO
- Researching keywords to use them in the company’s content
- Supporting the team in setting up social media and Google Ads campaigns
What will you learn during your internship?
- How to write various types of content optimized for different channels
- How SEO works in practice and how to optimize the content for search engines
- The specifics of B2B marketing campaigns in the IT industry
Do we have a match?
As a Marketing Intern - content writer you must meet the following criteria:
- Good understanding of what digital marketing is
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Analytics skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Fluency in written (C1) and spoken (at least B2) English
- Experience in writing content for personal or business purposes
- Previous experience in an IT company or at marketing agency
- Knowledge of how SEO works
The internship will last three months. We’re looking for candidates who are willing to continue working with us after the internship ends for at least 30 hours per week.
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work