Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 250+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
We are looking for a creative Java Engineer joining our clients R&D team, building application and network services orchestration framework. The whole team consists of Product Manager, back-end, front-end and QA engineers.
Other things to know:
- Your role will involve establishing and adding new functionalities to the customer-facing web application written in Java / Spring Boot.
- The team consists of front-end software developers who cooperate closely with backend team
- We use SCRUM methodology
We work on multiple interesting projects at a time, so it may happen that we’ll invite you to an interview for another project if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Working in agile methodology and collaborating with the rest of the team (managers, UX designers, front-end developers, back-end developers, QA)
- Preparing the application architecture and constantly monitoring if it still fits the requirements
- Implementing all aspects of the application
- Validating the solution with the client (demo)
- Fixing bugs efficiently and effectively
- Supporting teammates
Do we have a match?
As a Mid/ Senior software engineer you must meet the following criteria:
- Experience in Java software development
- Very good knowledge of Java 11 with Spring Boot
- Knowledge about Relational DB (e.g. Oracle, MariaDB, PostgreSQL)
- Good knowledge of Docker, understanding of K8s scaling mechanisms
- Good knowledge of Cloud (at least on of AWS / Azure / GCP )
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level)
We would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Good knowledge of data processing structures and algorithms
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes
- At least basic knowledge and experience with computer networks configuration, technologies and protocols (Ethernet/TCP/UDP/DHCP/DNS…)
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on