Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 250+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
We are a team of Developers, Network Engineers and QAs working on cutting edge solutions for MSPs and Enterprise markets in the security domain. We focus on a development of the Virtual Firewalls orchestrator software, which helps customers automatically deploy, scale and optimize virtual network firewalls.
Our Engineers are involved in the whole product life cycle: design, demo, PoC, deployment.
You will join a team of experts who are truly game-changers and have completed numerous networking projects, cloud or infrastructure automation and monitoring.
Things to know:
- The development team consists of front-end and back-end developers, network engineers and QA engineers who cooperate closely with the product owner
- We work in a multi-vendor environment
- We use KANBAN or SCRUM methodology
- The client is based in Canada
We work on multiple interesting projects at the time, so it may happen that we’ll invite you to the interview for another project, if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing concepts, curating knowledge and delivering product changes in small increments
- Changing the design&PoC to a full-size feature to be added to the customer’s core product
- Code review of new features & bugs fixes
- Maintain of the product LTS releases
Do we have a match?
As a Python engineer you should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- Experience with VMware infrastructure and API (vSphere , ESXi)
- Good knowledge of Linux and Docker
- Knowledge of Restful API
- Knowledge of computer networks and network protocols
- English (B2+ Level) for everyday conversations and knowledge sharing
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL Alchemy
- Knowledge of at least one of frameworks: Flask, FastAPI, Django etc.
- Experience in using CICD tools, preferably GitLab
- Ability to collaborate in distributed teams
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on