Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 250+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
The project involves building an Event Booking System for our client - a multiservice utility provider based in London, England. Our client provides its customers with landline & mobile telephony, broadband, gas, and electricity. The system you will be building is based on Event Sourcing pattern and consists of multiple distributed micro services written in golang.
What else you should know:
- The team consists of an architect, project manager, UX designer, front-end
- We use Agile methodology and DevOps culture
- Our tech stack for the project includes: Go, Kafka, GraphQL, CockroachDB, React and AWS
- The client is based in the UK
We work on multiple interesting projects at a time, so we may invite you to an interview for a different project, if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Working in agile methodology and collaborating with the rest of the team (managers, UX designers, front-end developers, back-end developers, QA)
- Implementing backend components of Event Booking System in golang
- Preparing the application architecture and constantly monitoring to ensure that it still fits the requirements
- Validating the solution with the client (demo)
- Fixing bugs efficiently and effectively
- Taking an active role in grooming sessions to deliver optimal technical solutions
- Supporting teammates
Do we have a match?
As a Mid/ Senior Software Engineer you must meet the following criteria:
- Very good knowledge of Golang
- Very good understanding of concepts like event-driven architecture, Kafka, CQRS and Event Sourcing
- Good knowledge of CockroachDB or other distributed SQL databases
- Good communication skills, English (B2 level), ability to confront technical solutions with the team and the customer’s technical representatives to validate the solution with the client
We would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Good knowledge of data processing structures and algorithms
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience working with distributed systems
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on