Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
The project involves building a new product for modern cloud applications on top of observability & AI concepts (details are protected by an NDA). The customer is a Silicon Valley start-up in stealth mode, driven by successful startup founders. You will work with a dedicated UX designer, experienced backend and DevOps teams. As a Software Engineer team member you will have influence both on the technologies used and overall product foundation.
What else you should know:
- The team consists of around 12 people including GoLang/C++/Rust and UI developers, DevOps, UX, and a project manager. It is divided into smaller teams working in given areas of expertise
- We use Agile methodology and work closely with the Product Owner and Chief Architect on the customer’s side
- Our tech stack for the project is yet to be discovered, you can influence that decision if you join early
- The client is based in California, US
We work on multiple interesting projects at a time, so we may invite you to interview for a different project, if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited to for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing a proof-of-concept or new features or delivering changes in small increments
- Working on performance-critical code, service-meshes/proxies, consensus protocols, network protocol analysis
- Solving challenges related to a newly designed product, complex use cases, and making the solution ready for production usage
- Working in sync with UX/UI designers, back-end developers, DevOps
- Validating the solution with the client representative
- Releasing the product to production and supporting it in the maintenance phase
Do we have a match?
As a Software Engineer you must meet at least 3 out of 6 criteria from the below list:
- Excellent knowledge of GoLang or willingness to learn it
- Good knowledge of software development best practices: design patterns, data structures, continuous integration, code review, unit / functional / regression tests
- Good knowledge of Linux, Git and Docker
- Basic knowledge of GCP and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level)
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Basic knowledge of GraphQL
- Good knowledge of GRPC
- Experience with creating a distributed system
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on