Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
You would be joining a project that focuses on designing and implementing multi-cloud architecture as well as automated deployment and continuous build pipelines for a new product.
The goals are twofold:
- To create a highly available and resilient cloud native environment, for every major cloud provider.
- To create a stable build and test environment within the client's resources.
What else you should know:
- The team consists of experienced DevOps engineers who collaborate closely with developers and product managers.
- We use Kanban methodology
- The client is based in the US
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Developing automation processes for deployments on the public clouds, mainly AWS, Azure GCP as well as on premise.
- Developing CI/CD pipelines for the product
- Designing infrastructure architecture for the product.
- Creating cloud services using Terraform.
- Designing installation and configuration methods for the product.
- Implementing security for the product.
- Designing a metrics and logs aggregation solution.
- Preparing backup processes for the cache and Database of the product.
- Writing automated tests for infrastructure code.
- Writing documentation for the designed solutions.
Do we have a match?
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you must meet the following criteria:
- Good knowledge of designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines, specifically using gitlab.
- Good knowledge of automation tools e.g. Terraform, Ansible
- Experience managing AWS Cloud environments or
- Experience managing Google Cloud environments or
- Experience managing Azure Cloud environments
- Good knowledge and understanding of Kubernetes and Docker
- Good knowledge of Golang language
- Good communication skills, English (B2 level)
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of Linux kernel, networking, storage and security.
- Experience in designing architecture for multi-cloud microservice architecture.
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on