Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations.
While no longer a startup - we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
Are you a sales leader who doesn’t want to follow the beaten track, but wants to do things your own way and which actually works? Do you have an ambition to build a new business line from scratch - your way? Interested in doing business in the Middle East? If you answered “yes” to these questions we have a role for you.
What else you should know:
- We cooperate with clients from around the world, with a focus on the United States, Western Europe and Japan. Now it is time to enter a new market - the Middle East.
- We have well-developed sales structures in other markets, so you will be able to take advantage of our experience. We target both market leaders and disruptive startups.
- You will work directly with the Board on building our presence in the Middle East.
As a Head of Sales for the Middle East you will be responsible for:
- Identifying new business opportunities in the Middle East
- Building business relationships with client representatives
- Building a team along with continuous business growth in the targeted markets
- Creating presentations, offers and other content needed to ensure the client that we have proper capabilities and experience
- Preparing contracts and negotiating terms & conditions
- Actively collaborating with the engineering department on new ideas for developing the portfolio of services and projects
Do we have a match?
As a Head of Sales for the Middle East you must meet the following criteria:
- Experience with B2B sales in IT services
- Experience in setting up and developing business relationships with companies based in the Middle East
- Experience in social selling on LinkedIn
- Excellent knowledge of English (C1 level)
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience in working with Hubspot or a similar CRM system
- Curiosity to search for solutions and a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of Middle Eastern culture
- Willingness to travel abroad (when needed)
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Knowledge of at least one Middle Eastern language
- Experience in team management
More reasons to join us
- A stimulating and challenging job with the possibility to implement ideas and recommend solutions
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Attractive salary system
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work