Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple
Act to deliver
Disrupt to grow.
Team up to win.
The project and the team
As we grow, our website needs to grow too! That's why we are looking for new developers to join our team. We are working for an internal client to deliver best-in-class content. We are doing this by choosing the best solutions to build interactive apps.
What else you should know:
- We use Figma to create website design and proof of concept for new landing pages and sections
- We develop reusable UI components using ReactJS
- We use the SCRUM/Agile methodology whenever possible
As a part of the project team, your responsibility will be to:
- Design user interfaces based on the provided UX / UI visualizations
- Develop new functionalities
- Focus on creating clean code and sharing knowledge
- Take part in technical discussions with the team and the client
- Propose appropriate front-end architectural solutions
- Participate in optimizing and improving current solutions
- Build and expand the technical knowledge base
Do we have a match?
As a Web developer, you must meet most of the following criteria:
- Good knowledge of ReactJS
- Experience with Gatsby
- Experience with Figma
- Good knowledge of code writing and reviewing processes in a version controlled environment (GIT).
- Experience in optimizing website performance
- Good communication skills, English ( B2 level)
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Experience with Netlify
- Experience with CI/CD
- Basic knowledge of TypeScript
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on