Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
Our client is one of the biggest players in the network industry. We provide support in many areas and one of the newest is a Java based project related to extracting and processing data for customer internal systems. The core project focus is on holistic solutions for managing, observing and manipulating WAN network configuration. Our team provides a major system which helps our customer to determine demand for particular core features for external clients. Additionally, we are serving as quality and improvement assistance for our customer, to ensure fast development cycles and system stability.
What else you should know:
- The team consists of 3 developers, who cooperate closely
- Your role will involve adding new functionalities to the system, proposing improvements and solutions, all in a project based on Java 11
- The platform will provide business critical data to examine external customers' demands
- We have daily status meetings
- We serve as quality consultants for our customer to provide a quality product and build mutual trust
- The client is based in the US (some afternoon meetings involved)
- Our tech stack stack includes: Java 11, Neo4j, Elastic Stack, TestNG, Mockito, JSON, Git
We work on multiple interesting projects at a time, so we may invite you to an interview for a different project, if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Writing high quality code, delivering changes in short development cycles
- Testing your code with integration and unit tests
- Consulting doubts and advising the customer using your knowledge
- Validating the solution with the customer (demo meetings)
- Taking an active role in consulting doubts regarding requirements
Do we have a match?
As a software engineer you must meet the following criteria:
- Very good knowledge of Java 11
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, Threads
- Good understanding on non relational databases like Neo4j, ElasticSearch
- Familiarity with working in a big and long-term product (willingness to propose and introduce changes)
- Be familiar with tools like Git, Mockito, Intellij IDEA
- Be familiar with command line for Linux based systems
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level)
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on