Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 350+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
You will join a team working on a new innovative cloud deployment solution (platform, framework and runtime) that provides an extensible, distributed stack that accelerates and simplifies cloud native application development, provides an out-of-the-box platform that is distributed, consistent, stable and feature rich, provides a plug-and-play runtime for core platform functions. This is a maturing product with internal customers that is closing to wide market availability. In short - you will make the life of cloud developers working with complex microservice ecosystems easier.
What else you should know:
- The team consists of software engineers who closely cooperate with the client.
- We use KANBAN methodology.
- The client is based in the US.
- Your working hours will be 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST to support California based office.
We work on multiple interesting projects at the time, so it may happen that we’ll invite you to the interview for another project, if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Working on a project for one of the leading technology companies in the world
- Communicating and gathering requirements directly from the client
- Writing unit tests
- Having an impact on solution architecture, code quality
- Taking part in the code review process
Do we have a match?
As a Mid/ Senior engineer you must meet the following criteria:
- Proficiency in Golang
- Good knowledge of Linux, Git, Bash
- Experience in microservices
- Experience with REST API
- Good knowledge and understanding of Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in writing Unit Testing
- Good communication skills, English (B2 level)
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Experience as SPoC
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on