Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 350+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
You would be joining a project which is working on a new cloud telemetry product for network traffic in a microservices environment.
What else you should know:
- The team consists of software engineers who closely cooperate with the client.
- We use the Agile approach.
- The client is based in the US.
We work on multiple interesting projects at the time, so it may happen that we’ll invite you to the interview for another project, if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of our team, you will:
- Work on a project for one of the leading technology companies in the world
- Communicate and gather requirements directly from the client
- Have an impact on solution architecture, code quality
- Write unit tests
- Take part in the code review process
Do we have a match?
As a Mid/ Senior Go Engineer you must meet the following criteria:
- Proficiency in Golang
- Good knowledge of Linux, Git, Bash
- Experience in microservices
- Experience with REST API
- Good knowledge and understanding of Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in writing Unit Testing
- Good communication skills, English (B2 level
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate:
- Experience with Timescale DB
- Familiarity with GraphQL
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on