Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 350+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
Act to deliver.
Disrupt to grow.
Team up to win.
The project and the team
Do you have a proven track record in increasing company revenue? Are you experienced in creating and executing a strategy for new business lines for UX/UI and Product Design services? Are you excited about new markets and trends in product design, leading sales, and client-relationship management effectively and independently? If you answered “yes” to these questions we have a role for you.
What else you should know:
- We cooperate with clients from around the world, with a focus on the United States, Western Europe, and Japan.
- We have well-developed sales structures in other markets, so you will be able to take advantage of our experience. We target both market leaders and disruptive startups.
- You will work directly with the Board on expanding our presence in the United States.
As a Business Development Director in the United States you will be responsible for:
- Building our new business line for UX/Product Design in the United States in cooperation with the Head of UX.
- Creating and implementing a successful sales strategy.
- Building a strategic relationship with stakeholders to meet long-term objectives and needs.
- Recommending improvements to increase company revenue.
- Analyzing data to assess business opportunities and risks.
- Creating presentations, offers and other content needed in the sales process.
- Negotiating terms and closing deals to ensure continuous business growth.
- Actively collaborating with the engineering team on new ideas for developing the scope of our offer.
- Handing over well-prepared project briefs and educated clients to our delivery teams, so they can work their magic.
- Being an advocate of our holistic, user-centric approach.
Do we have a match?
As a Business Development Director in the United States you must meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience in strategic business development, sales, or marketing.
- Experience creating sales strategies for new business lines or start-ups for IT services.
Experience in selling UX-related services.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in social selling on LinkedIn.
- Experience in working with Hubspot or a similar CRM system.
- Independence to search for solutions with a can-do attitude.
Nice to have:
- Domain knowledge in software and the network engineering industry.
- Understanding a user-centric approach in a product development.
More reasons to join us
- A stimulating and challenging job with the possibility to implement ideas and recommend solutions.
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid.
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Attractive salary system.
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start.
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work.
CodiLime is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. CodiLime makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.