Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 350+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
Our client is a big consulting company, building a SaaS platform to support M&A (Merger and Acquisition) process by generating reports on companies and their competitors such as company overviews, employee sentiment, customer reviews on products and custom surveys. At the moment the platform is being heavily extended and integrated with other subsystems of the customer.
What else you should know:
- The team consists of around 20 people including architects, project manager, ML developers, and multi-tech and multi-language engineers familiar with numerous APIs, data structuring and processing techniques, presenting output in multiple ways depending on the business need.
- We use SCRUM/Agile methodology.
- Our tech stack for the project includes: AWS infra, relational and non-relational databases (Snowflake, Postgress, ES, etc.), Spark-based processing, application frontend implemented in React with backend logic, data pipelines and transformations written in Python.
- The client is based in Western Europe.
We work on multiple interesting projects at a time, so we may invite you to an interview for a different project if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Making decissions regarding relevant computational tools for study, experiment and trial research objectives
- Compiling and interpreting analysis results
- Contributing to the proposals and architecture vision delivered to the customer
- Working on Data Science and Big Data related problems for different business domains
- Implementing and supporting predictive models
- Applying Data Mining techniques
- Providing analytical support in the pipeline of Machine Learning models operationalizing proces
- Presenting results directly to stakeholders and gathering business requirements
- Keeping internal knowledge base information up-to-date
Do we have a match?
As a Mid/Senior Data Scientist you must meet the following knowledge/experience criteria:
- Knowledge of Big Data solutions and data tools in Cloud Platforms (preferably AWS with PySpark and S3)
- Expertise in Data Science Specializations (NLP, Time Series Analysis, Recommender Systems, etc.)
- Proficiency in programming in Python
- Experience in building and operationalizing machine learning models, including data manipulation, experiment design, developing analysis plans, and generating insights
- Interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills to lead teams of data scientists and software engineers to successful project execution
- Communication and presentation skills, including translation of complex concepts in clear, concise, and meaningful ways, that a non-technical audience can easily understand
- Competence in applied statistical data analysis and solving AI problems with application to predictive and prescriptive analytics techniques
- Practical expertise and extensive knowledge in Applied Statistics and Data Mining to identify hidden patterns in data, evaluate current data flow, or develop a new one
- Understanding the concept of Software Development Life Cycles of AI projects
Good communication skills, English (B2 level), ability to confront technical solutions with the team and the customer’s technical representatives to validate the solution with the client.
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on