Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 350+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
Act to deliver
Disrupt to grow.
Team up to win.
The project and the team
You would be joining a project that works on a microservices security platform to visualize connections between microservices, show possible threats and apply security policies automatically.
What else you should know:
- The team consists of software engineers who closely cooperate with the client.
- We use scrum methodology.
- The client is based in the US.
We work on multiple interesting projects at a time, so we may invite you to an interview for another project, if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of our team, you will:
- Work on a project for one of the leading technology companies in the world
- Communicate and gather requirements directly from the client
- Write unit tests
- Have an impact on solution architecture, code quality
- Take part in the code review process
Do we have a match?
As a C++ developer you must meet the following criteria:
- Proficiency in C++
- Good knowledge of Linux, Git, Bash
- Experience in microservices
- Experience with REST API
- Good knowledge and understanding of Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with gRPC
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Good communication skills
- English (B2 level)
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate:
- Familiarity with Envoy Proxy, Istio
- Familiarity with Bazel
- Familiarity with Python - for test preparation
- Basic networking knowledge: HTTP and TCP protocols
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on