Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 350+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
As a Business Development Manager you will join our Growth team who work to create new business opportunities and acquire new clients.
What else you should know:
- The team consists of about 25 high-level managers, marketers and business developers
- We look for new clients from around the world, but especially from the United States, Western Europe, Israel and Japan
- We target both market leaders and disruptive startups
As a part of the Growth team, you will be responsible for:
- Searching for and identifying new business opportunities
- Creating a contact base of targeted persons
- Reaching out and building business relationships with client representatives
- Creating presentations, offers and other content needed to ensure the client that we have proper capabilities and experience
- Preparing contracts and negotiating terms & conditions
- Actively developing and acquiring projects with current CodiLime clients
- Actively collaborating with the engineering department on new ideas for developing the portfolio of services and projects
As we work with clients in various time zones you may be required to take part in calls outside regular business hours or to travel abroad (when needed).
Do we have a match?
As a Business Development Manager you must meet the following criteria:
- Experience in B2B sales in the IT industry
- Experience in social selling on LinkedIn
- Excellent knowledge of German and English languages
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong client relationships to maintain existing business and develop new opportunities
- Curiosity to search for solutions and a can-do attitude
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Experience in working with DACH-based clients
- Experience in working with Hubspot or a similar CRM system
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on