Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 350+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
The project involves creating a service built on top of passwordless access technologies for public clouds. The customer is a Silicon Valley start-up, driven by successful software engineers. You will work together with experienced backend developers. As a Software Engineer team member you will have great freedom in choosing your own solutions to solve tasks.
What else you should know:
- Our internal team includes a software engineer and engineering manager.
- The entire team consists of around 8 people including GoLang and UI/UX developers and a project manager. It is divided into smaller teams working in given areas of expertise.
- We use Agile methodology and work closely with the product owner on the customer’s side.
- Our tech stack for the project is already set and contains Go, Kubernetes, Kafka, gRPC
- Teams distributed around the world keep the project alive 24 hours a day and you should be available during PST timezone working hours.
We work on multiple interesting projects at a time, so we may invite you to interview for a different project, if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing a proof-of-concept or new features or delivering changes in small increments
- Solving challenges related to a newly designed product, complex use cases, and making the solution ready for the production usage
- Working with cloud APIs
- High responsiveness during your working hours
- Working in sync with UX/UI designers and DevOps
- Validating the solution with the client representative
Do we have a match?
As a Mid/ Senior Software Engineer you must meet the following criteria:
- Good knowledge of GoLang
- Good knowledge of software development best practices: design patterns, data structures, continuous integration, code review, unit/ functional/ regression tests
- Good knowledge of Linux, Git and Docker
- Basic knowledge of at least one of the following public clouds (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of gRPC
- Good knowledge of English (minimum B2 level)
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Experience with creating a distributed system
- Experience with SSO schemes and SAML protocol
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on