Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver.
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
The project involves building and developing a user interface for an application responsible for configuring and monitoring SDN (software-defined networks). It is mostly based on the virtualization of network functions and allows the user to quickly set up various types of network topology. The application mainly uses complicated and extensive data tables, data heavy graphs and elaborate process flows.
What else you should know:
- The project team consists of 15 people including a project manager, a network architect, software engineers and frontend developers
- In general, we use SCRUM methodology but if a client requires it we are able to do magic
- Our clients are based in the US, Israel and Japan
We work on multiple interesting projects at a time. If we see that your competencies and profile are highly specialized, we may invite you to an interview for another project.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Discovering and verifying opportunities for the development of a valuable product
- Planning and drawing from research and experimentation
- Skilfully leveraging the potential of working in a multidisciplinary team
- Close cooperation with the product owner, UX & UI designers, software engineers, system architects and sales team
- Conducting user research sessions and defining UX strategy
- Presentation of ideas and designs for needed functionalities
- Preparing a proof-of-concept for new features or deliver changes in small or/and complex increments
- Creating wireframes and prototypes (lo-fi on the fly and pixel perfect hi-fi) for functionalities and entire product
- Creation and delivery of visual and interaction design across a product based on business requirements
- Creation and maintenance of pattern libraries and/or style guides
Do we have a match?
As a Senior UX Designer you must meet at least 7 of the following criteria:
- At least 6 years of experience in advanced desktop applications design
- Extensive experience in terms of end-to-end user-centred design
- Knowledge of Figma or Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Outstanding presentation and facilitating skills
- Ability to express your arguments and explain design work to the general audience
- Experience in conducting workshops for clients during internal and external meetings
- Creativity, attention to detail and highly developed aesthetic sensitivity
- The ability to conduct remote and in-person moderated usability testing
- English language on a level that enables fluent communication
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Knowledge of the network and IT industry projects
- Experience mentoring less experienced designers and developers on a product development process
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on