Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver.
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
The team consists of Devops Engineers, Backend Developers and a UX Designer working on an observability-driven control platform for intelligent load management for cloud-native apps. It is designed to help platform and site reliability teams boost their productivity by automating reliability processes such as prioritized load shedding, intelligent autoscaling, client-side rate limiting and distributed rate limiting.
You will join a team of experts who are truly game-changers and have completed numerous projects in areas of cloud or infrastructure automation and monitoring.
Things to know:
- The development team cooperate closely with the product owner
- We use KANBAN or SCRUM methodology
- The client is based in the US (Silicon Valley)
We work on multiple interesting projects at the time, so it may happen that we’ll invite you to the interview for another project, if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Designing new solutions utilizing GCP services and Kubernetes to support new application requirements
- Developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for both open source and proprietary components
- Supporting developers in release management for container images, debian and rpm packages, npmjs packages
- Being a point of contact for day to day development issues involving local development environments (based on kubernetes and tilt)
- Troubleshooting problems with the production deployments
- Creating and maintaining Kubernetes Operators for both external and internal users
- Managing both relational databases running in GCP as well as OLAP database running directly on the Kubernetes cluster
Do we have a match?
As a Devops Engineer you must meet the following criteria:
- Experience working with CI/CD systems, preferably CircleCI and/or GitHub Actions
- Experience working with GCP, especially GKE, CloudSQL and Managed Prometheus/Monarch
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes with experience in writing operators and GitOps patterns
- Experience working with Terraform
- Knowledge of Go and/or Python
- Experience with release lifecycle management
- Good communication skills, proficiency in English
- Readiness to meet with the US based client during their working hours
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on