Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver.
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
We are looking for a creative Front-End Engineer to join our client’s R&D team, building an application and network services orchestration framework. The whole team consists of a Product Manager, back-end, front-end and QA engineers.
Other things to know:
- The team consists of front-end software developers who cooperate closely with the backend team
- We use SCRUM methodology
We work on multiple interesting projects at a time, so we may invite you to an interview for another project, if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
Example of projects:
- Project A: We are working on an Application and Network Monitoring solution with our client. As a member of the team, you will be instrumental in developing a solution that focuses on monitored application data gathering, aggregation/enrichment and presentation. Your primary responsibility will be to develop the commercial product, working closely with a team of skilled software engineers, network engineers and UX designers who collaborate closely with our client based on the east coast of the US.
- Project B involves building a complex modular platform to support the M&A (Merger and Acquisition) process by generating reports on companies and their competitors. The reports will involve such aspects as company overviews, employee sentiment, customer reviews of products, and customer surveys. From the UI perspective, our challenge is to deliver an intuitive design that would speed up the entire process for the customer consultants and eventually for end customers.
- Project C: We are working for an internal client to deliver best-in-class content. We are doing this by choosing the best solutions to build great user experience and optimize the website’s performance. We develop reusable UI components using ReactJS. We use Figma to create website design and proof of concept for new landing pages and sections. We focus on User Experience, a pixel-perfect approach to implementation of UX designs and Web Page optimization/performance.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Working in agile methodology and collaborating with the rest of the team (product managers, UX designers, back-end developers)
- Implementing new features and extending/improving existing ones
- Implementing unit tests
Do we have a match?
As a Frontend Engineer you must meet the following criteria:
- At least 7 years of experience in Frontend/Fullstack development
- At least 4 years of experience with React (both class and functional components)
- Good knowledge and understanding of one-way data flow architectures (Flux, Redux etc.)
- Basic knowledge of design patterns and clean code guidelines
- Good communication skills, English (B2 level)
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate:
- Good knowledge of at least one unit test tool (ie. Jest, Enzyme)
- Experience in developing UI using CSS frameworks (Sass, Less, CSS Modules)
- Experience with CI/CD approach
- Basic knowledge of Linux
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on