Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
Act to deliver.
Disrupt to grow.
Team up to win.
The project and the team
At CodiLime, we understand that to create impactful software and boost tech-driven businesses globally, we need top-notch engineers and thinkers on board, but we also need our future clients to be able to find us. That’s why we execute our digital marketing strategy by creating high quality, SEO-optimized content and video content that will attract, engage and delight our clients.
What else you should know:
- We’re part of CodiLime’s growth team, which consists of about 20 high-level managers, marketers and business developers
- We look for new clients from around the world, with a focus on the United States, Western Europe, Israel and Japan
- We target both market leaders and disruptive startups
As a part of the Content Team, you will be responsible for:
Content creation: Write clear, concise, and compelling content that aligns with our brand voice and style guidelines and is SEO-optimized. This includes blog posts, articles, whitepapers, case studies, and more.
Content editing: Review and edit content written by industry experts to meet our brand voice and style guidelines.
Content promotion: Work with the marketing team to promote content through various channels, including social media, email marketing, and other platforms.
Community builder: power up CodiLime’s social media with new ideas. Build a social media strategy and execute it. Own a company newsletter: interact with subscribers and raise their number. Actively engage with users on platforms like Reddit to mark CodiLime’s presence in the community.
Collaboration: Collaborate with subject matter experts, designers, and other team members to create comprehensive and engaging content.
Do we have a match?
As a Content writer (junior/mid level) you must meet the following criteria:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in content writing
- At least 1-2 years of experience in running company social media channels
- Good knowledge of SEO principles and tools
- Strong understanding of what digital marketing is
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Fluency in written (C1) and spoken (at least B2) English
- Experience in b2b marketing
- Previous experience in an IT company or in a marketing agency
- Proofed project management skills
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on