Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
Act to deliver.
Disrupt to grow.
Team up to win.
The project and the team
We are a team of Developers, Network Engineers and QA Experts working on cutting edge solutions for MSPs and Enterprise markets in various domains.
We are looking for an open-minded person who will be responsible for delivering customer requirements and test development.
Our Engineers are involved in the entire product life cycle: design, demo, PoC, deployment.
You will join a team of truly game-changing experts who have completed numerous networking projects and were involved in the automation and monitoring of cloud or infrastructure.
What you need to know:
- The development team consists of front-end and back-end developers, network engineers and QA engineers who cooperate closely with the product owner,
- We work in a multi-vendor environment,
- We use KANBAN or SCRUM methodology.
Now we are working on many interesting projects, so it may happen that we will invite you for an interview for another project, if we consider your competences and profile suitable.
As a member of the project team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing and planning tests for new features with close collaboration with our development team,
- Automating test cases using test frameworks,
- Maintaining and improving a fully automated CI/CD test solution,
- Designing and automating a new environment configuration to extend our testbed capabilities,
- Working in agile methodology and collaborating with a team
Do we have a match?
As a QA Engineer you must meet most of the following criteria:
- Proof of 5+ years of professional, hands-on commercial experience in the field of QA automation with Python
- Understanding the testing process and its role in the software development life cycle,
- Very good skills in writing unit/functional/integration/regression tests,
- Excellent Python programming skills, experience with Python testing frameworks,
- Experience with frontend testing tools,
- Good knowledge of Linux networking tools for network configuration and testing,
- Understanding of virtualization technologies such as Containers, Virtual Machines, Orchestrators, virtual networks,
- Knowledge of computer networks and network protocols,
- Ability to independently configure test environments and conduct test exercises in a creative way using a testing mindset,
- Good communication skills, English (level B2).
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes (with particular emphasis on GitLab, GitHub),
- ISEB/ISTQB certifications,
- Experience in measuring source code quality metrics,
- Knowledge of creating automation pipelines and CI/CD concepts,
- Experience with any private/public cloud infrastructure and services.
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on