Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
Act to deliver.
Disrupt to grow.
Team up to win.
The project and the team
We are looking for a person who is open-minded, passionate about new technologies, thinks logically and takes a creative approach to problem solving. If you are eager to learn, like to design, deploy and troubleshoot network solutions, and want to automate repeatable work, we are offering a great opportunity to grow with CodiLime. You will have a chance to join a team of specialists who know that every problem can be solved. We have already completed numerous projects in the area of networking, cloud or infrastructure automation and monitoring.
We are a team of DevOps and Network Engineers with network automation experience who explore the world of SDN, NFV and work with automated deployments in the public cloud.
What else you should know:
- Our engineers support projects from an automation development phase, through solution deployment and integration to troubleshooting a working service
- We collaborate closely with analysts, architects and developer teams
- Our tech stack for the project includes Azure, AWS and GCP, network solutions, especially from the cybersecurity domain, automation tools like Terraform or Ansible, and different platforms, i.e. Kubernetes.
We work on multiple interesting projects at a time, so we may invite you to an interview for another project if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Automated deployment of virtualized cybersecurity solutions in public cloud
- Working in agile methodology and collaborating with the rest of the team (managers, Cloud / Devops Engineers, Solution Architects, Professional Services Engineers)
- Troubleshooting existing solutions and proposing improvements to existing systems
- Working with customers located mainly in US
- Working in US working hours (60-80% of your working time will be expected in the range of 14 - 22 pm CET)
- Mentoring teammates and sharing knowledge
Do we have a match?
As a Senior Cloud Network Engineer in Security Domain you must meet the following criteria:
- Proof of 7+ years of professional, hands-on operational experience in the field of Network, DevOps or SysOps.
- Excellent knowledge of networking and cyber security
- Excellent knowledge of at least one of the public cloud, including advanced cloud networking
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of at least one of the IaC automation tools (e.g. Terraform, Cloud Formation, ARM templates etc.)
- Understanding of SDN and VNF concepts
- Good knowledge of English (min. B2 level)
- Willingness to learn – you will face challenges that require creativity, individual solutions and teamwork
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Knowledge of Palo Alto Networks solutions
- Knowledge of script language (Python, Bash)
- Knowledge of of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitLab CI)
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on