Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
Act to deliver.
Disrupt to grow.
Team up to win.
The project and the team
We are a team of Devops/Network Engineers working on automated security platforms’ configuration migration workflow and client side implementations. Our Engineers support projects with their expert knowledge of networks and hands-on experience to deliver a working service from start to finish.
Other things to know:
Every team member gets onboarded via an online training course which includes a case study, live training sessions, lab and individual assignments
We are working in a multi-vendor environment
We collaborate closely with Professional Services engineers on the customer side
The client is based in the US
We work on multiple interesting projects at a time, so we may invite you to an interview for another project if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a member of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Implementation and migration of SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) components configuration to the Customer’s security platform
- Analysis of the Customer’s network environment and creating customized migration workflows
- Cooperation with the Development team creating automation software for migrations
- Cooperation with the Customer to deliver a working solution
Do we have a match?
As a SASE Engineer you should ideally meet the following criteria:
- Working knowledge of networks, network security and network platforms
- Knowledge of WAN technologies
- Knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF) and tunneling protocols (SSL/TLS, IPSec, GRE)
- Knowledge of SASE and SD-WAN architectures and providers
- Knowledge of remote user access technologies
- Knowledge of NGFW capabilities and configuration (preferably different vendors)
- Python scripting skills
- 3+ years of experience as a network engineer or similar position
- Fluent English (B2 level minimum)
- Willingness to learn – you will face challenges that require creativity, individual solutions and teamwork
- Willingness to work flexible hours (including maintenance windows in different time zones)
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate:
- Experience in deployment of SASE solutions, different vendors/providers
- Understanding of DevOps tools and practices
- Hands-on experience with Ansible, Docker, virtualization technologies
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of best practices in enterprise network security
- Experience with production grade deployments
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on