Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
Act to deliver.
Disrupt to grow.
Team up to win.
The project and the team
We are working on a cloud-native application platform that leverages the Kubernetes ecosystem. This product helps platform engineers accelerate application development and delivery, allowing developers to focus on building great apps.
What else you should know:
- The team consists of fewer than 5 software engineers and an engineering manager.
- Team members collaborate directly with clients' teams and technical leaders responsible for a relevant component of the product.
- We follow and promote Agile principles.
- Our tech stack for the project includes: Go, Typescript, Kubernetes, SQL, Prometheus, Grafana.
- The client is one of the leading technology companies, based in the US.
We work on multiple interesting projects at the time, so it may happen that we’ll invite you to the interview for another project, if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating and gathering requirements,
- Implementation of new functionality in accordance with agreed requirements,
- Maintenance of existing components of the product,
- Contributing to the solution architecture and code quality,
- Writing unit tests and performing code reviews.
Do we have a match?
As a Software Engineer with Go and TypeScript you must meet the following criteria:
- Excellent knowledge of Go
- Good knowledge of TypeScript
- Good knowledge of Linux, Git, Bash
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes
- Experience in writing Unit Tests
- Good communication skills, English (at least B2 level)
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Basic knowledge of computer networks (TCP/IP, UDP)
- Basic knowledge about service mesh, i.e. Istio
- Basic knowledge about Envoy proxy
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on